Choosing a Recognized Pet Cemetery
When a pet dies, many people prefer that their special loved one is buried in a permanent place, surrounded by a serene landscape. Peaceful Pastures Pet Cemetery is a welcoming environment that is cared for year round.
Pet Cemetery Advantages
Pet owners choose a cemetery that’s meant specifically for animals for these main reasons:
- Beautiful settings. Your beloved pets deserve a resting place that is serene, peaceful and well maintained. When you look at your options, choose one that provides alternative choices that meets your needs.
- Avoid home burial problems. If you bury a pet in a dedicated pet cemetery, you can visit when you wish—and if you move, you don’t have to worry about what will become of your pet in a backyard that now belongs to someone else.
- Relying on funeral and cemetery staff. Trained cemetery staff will come to your home or a veterinary hospital, and will transport your pet to the cemetery, or you can bring your pet to us for arrangements. If you have pre-planned your pet’s services, our staff will follow your directions so that you don’t have to worry about making decisions as you grieve your pet’s death.
- Memorialize your pet. You can select a memorial to be placed on your pet’s gravesite acknowledging their contribution to your life. These monuments can be customized with your pet’s name, designs and an epitaph. It’s a fitting tribute for such a wonderful friend.
- Cremation is an option. For pet owners who choose cremation, they can also have their pet’s cremated body buried in our pet cemetery. Memorialization options are the same as for burial with an additional feature of placing the cremated body in a pet columbarium, a structure specifically designed for only cremated pets.
At Peaceful Pastures, we treat your pets like family. We will carefully guide you through the placement of your friend in our cemetery. If you would like to discuss pre-planning services or if you have any questions, please give us a call.