A Thumbies keepsake is a beautiful way to use and wear jewelry as a reminder of a loved one who has passed on. It’s also a perfect memento that will keep memories of a friend, parent, spouse or another special person near you.
Jewelry That You Keep Close to You, Always
Thumbies fingerprint charms can be designed in one of the several ways:
- Materials. Thumbies can be ordered in sterling silver, 14k white gold, noble bronze (which is hypoallergenic), and 14k yellow gold.
- Shapes. Many of these charms are shaped like an oval to hold a fingerprint. You can also order a heart, double heart (for more than one print), rectangle or double rectangle.
- Face Designs. Thumbies come in different face designs so that you can customize your jewelry. You have the option of using a full fingerprint that goes from edge to edge, or one with a polished frame around the edges.
- Attachments. You can customize the way your wear your Thumbie by adding a small stone or two to signify your loved one’s birthstone.
- Engraving. Charms can be engraved, with several lines of text (usually a name and date of birth and death) written in block or script fonts.
- Special Options. If you’d prefer a ring that will always be on your finger, Thumbies have bands and signet rings available in different precious metals. There are also several other options, including larger, multi-print charms, earrings, key rings, and charm bracelets.
When a loved one passes away, Beinhauer Family Funeral Homes of Pittsburgh can order a variety of memorial products for you, including Thumbies products. Our services include taking prints from your loved one and placing your order. This jewelry is a heartfelt way to stay connected to your loved one for the rest of your life.
Call Beinhauer Family Funeral Homes today for pre-planning needs and questions you may have about funerals, burials, or cremations.